Thursday, May 21, 2009

Welcome to blogging?

I am a virgin blogger. I have this young lady in my life, who we can refer to as "Goddess." (You see, she lives above me and fills me in with all this new information about politics, technology, John Mayer and many other things I have limited knowledge on). Goddess is very articulate and does a surprisingly amazing job at keeping in touch with people from her past, and present. I on the other hand, am not. By creating this account, I thought maybe I could improve in that area, and all the while, Goddess will be looking over me and guiding me from website to website and new post to new post. She'll fill me in with the hip new lingo and all! Thank you, Goddess, for keeping me updated with our world.

1 comment:

  1. You are a darling. Keep writing and soon it will become second nature! please share your thoughts with the world--it would benefit us greatly.

    ReplyDelete